Motives Essential Lip Kit - Includes 9 Lipsticks
$1.03 CAD Cashback
Motives Essential Brow Kit - Includes 1 Wax and 2 Powders
$0.85 CAD Cashback
Motives Lustrafy Mascara - Blackout
$0.51 CAD Cashback
A moisturizing smudge-proof felt-tip liquid liner that contours and lines the eyes with precision. Keep your eyes looking freshly lined all day and into the night.
Create this look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
- Using Motives Fantasy Palette take the peach shade and apply to the entire lid
- Take Motives Mavens Element Palette and use Aubergine and shade into the crease
- Take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Fantasy and apply from the middle of the lid out
- Using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Midnight apply to the lower lash line
- Using Luxe Precision Eyeliner in Jet Black line the top lash line in a cat eye sweeping motion
- Finish your look with Motives Lustrafy Mascara in Blackout
- Smudge-proof, long-lasting formula
- Velvet touch precision tip for accurate application
- Will not scratch, tug or slip
- Available in neutral colours that will enhance your eyes’ natural beauty
Water (Aqua), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, PEG-15 Hydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499). May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).
How are liquid eye liners different than pencil eyeliners?
Pencil eyeliners are applied by rubbing the pencil on your lash line. This tends to create a smudged effect. Liquid eyeliners are much more precise. Liquid eyeliners also tend to last longer, as they do not easily rub off.
How do I apply a liquid eye liner?
Take the corner of your eye and gently pull outward. Then, carefully use the felt tip to smooth across your lash line starting with the inside corner and sweeping outward. For a subtle look, keep your line thin and as close to the lash line as possible. For a more dramatic look, use the side of the felt tip to create a thicker line.
Do the available colours work with every eye colour?
Motives Luxe Precision Eye Line comes in Jet Black and Chocolate Brown. Because they are two neutral colours, they will accent any eye colour.
Can I use this product to create a smoky eye?
Yes. Though pencil eye liners are generally better for creating a smoky eye due to the ability to smudge them, you can use a liquid liner as well. Immediately after application, take a brush like the Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush, wet it slightly, and drag across the eye line to soften the edges. This will create the illusion of a smudged pencil line without losing the stay power of liquid eyeliner.
Displaying reviews 1 - 2 of 2
This product is so easy to put on! It glides on so easily and is long lasting throughout the whole day. It doesn't smudge or move around at all!
I would buy this product again and again
This is the easiest and longest wearing eye liner I have every used. Love, Love, Love it!