An exceptionally smooth eye pencil that provides precise definition without "dragging" or pulling the delicate eye are. Enhance and enliven your eyes with the bold, long-wearing colour of this eye pencil.
Create this Look:
- Apply Motives Eye Base all over the lid
- Use Motives for La La Mineral Blush in Vanity as transition shade & blend well
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Gold onto the lid
- Add Motives Glitter Adhesive onto the Antique Gold Shadow and tap on Motives Paint Pot Mineral Eye Shadow in Elle
- Darken the outer V using Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Vino and blend
- Darken the waterline using Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx
- Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Fantasy along the lower lash line
- Apply Motives Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress along the top lash line in a wing shape
- Apply your false lashes & add Motives for La La Mineral Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara in Black
Get the Look
- Creamy and smooth; glides on with ease
- Infused with oils that maintain skin’s hydration, and keep it looking soft and smooth
- Amazing staying power
How do I use Motives Khol Eyeliner?
Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the lash line so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
How many shades does Motives Khol Eyeliner come in?
Motives Khol Eyeliner comes in wide range of colour from blue, green, purple, black, brown, gray and white.
I have sensitive eyes. Will Motives Khol Eyeliner irritate my eyelids?
Although we cannot guarantee a zero percent reaction to any product, Motives Khol Eyeliner is hypoallergenic, and is infused with oils that hydrate the skin to keep it smooth and soft. This should reduce the potential for irritation on sensitive skin. The unique crayon tip will not pull the delicate skin around your eyes during application, further protecting delicate skin.
How long will Motives Khol Eyeliner last?
Motives Khol Eyeliner has amazing staying power because it applies smoothly, thanks to waxes which give it a soft consistency. Smooth application leads to longer lasting liner as you transition the look from day to night.
Is this product animal tested?
Motives does not conduct or commission animal testing of any finished product.
Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Talc, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid (in Amethyst, Angel, Coffee, Electric Blue, Onyx, Steel). May Contains: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica (CI 77019), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288).
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 97
Smooth product makes application easy
The best I have used
I love this eyeliner and use it daily myself, onyx is my favourite, and love that it comes in coffee and deep blue also to compliment different make up looks.
Great texture, strong pigments, perfect daily wear
The "coffee" brown pencil is my daily standard. I love how easily and smoothly it goes on, without tugging or stretching my eyelid. It doesn't take much pressure to get a good line and it doesn't crumble during application either. It works great for solid lines, and also blends well for a smokey eye look.
Have been using the Onyx liner for years and love it. One of my favorites. It's creamy but not too much. Perfect for a straight line or smudged out.
Super smooth and creamy
I love how easy to use these are and how smooth they apply. Coverage is great and texture amazing.