- Ideal for achieving a high-definition, air-brushed look
- Provides a soft, natural-looking matte finish
- Invisible finishing powder sets makeup for longer-wear
- Reduces the appearance of oil and shine
- Does not streak, settle or cake on skin
Displaying reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Best for oily skin/filter yes!
Best thing about this is it is great for touch ups for me. I don’t like it for setting my foundation due to the fact that I am combination skin and on my dryer areas it does seem to get patchy. But on the oily areas it’s great!! That’s why I would recommend this for touch ups because it certainly gives my face a lift and mattifies the oils without caking it which most hd powders do to my skin.