Motives Mineral Dual Foundation
$0.84 CAD Cashback
This product qualifies for free or flat-rate cost shipping. Learn More
3-in-1 Contour, Bronze and Highlight Kit - Includes 3 Powders to Contour, Highlight and Bronze, and 1 Tutorial
$0.96 CAD Cashback
Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray - 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
$0.79 CAD Cashback
Motives Blush Bronzer Duo - 2-in-1 Compact
$0.66 CAD Cashback
Motives Kabuki Brush - Single Brush
$0.53 CAD Cashback
A lightweight mineral foundation that is infused with aloe vera to provide full, moisture-rich coverage. Get the ease of a powder with the performance of a foundation for a polished complexion. The silky texture helps to minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, creating a perfect, natural look. The oil-free formula can be worn wet or dry for extended coverage.
Motives is a registered trademark of Market America, Inc. in the United States.
- Mineral-based formula helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections
- Infused with aloe vera for smoother, firmer-looking skin
- Applies evenly for a flawless, full-coverage look
- Provides gorgeous, silky, buildable coverage
- Suitable for women with normal and combination skin
- Gentle and safe for sensitive skin
- Oil-free, water-resistant powder provides a smooth, matte finish
- Can be applied dry for medium coverage or wet for a more intense pigment
Silica, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Nylon 12, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Methicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499).
Can I use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation with non-mineral products?
Motives Mineral Dual Foundation can be used with your other non-mineral makeup. However, to really achieve the smooth and luminous look of mineral makeup, we recommend that you use other mineral products from both the Motives for La La and Ambition – the Motives Mineral Collection product lines.
What is the texture of Motives Mineral Dual Foundation?
Motives Mineral Dual Foundation’s texture depends on the way it is applied. Used dry, Motives Mineral Dual Foundation provides matte-textured, medium buildable coverage. Using Motives Mineral Dual Foundation wet provides dewy and luminous full coverage.
Can I use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation after plastic surgery?
Make sure to check with your surgeon before you start to use makeup again, and always wait to apply makeup until your incisions have healed. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after any surgical procedure to reduce the risk of irritation.
Can I use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation after a chemical peel?
Always consult your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to resume using makeup after a chemical peel. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after a chemical peel to reduce the risk of irritation.
Tips on How to Use Motives Mineral Dual Foundation:
To use your Motives Mineral Dual Foundation dry:
- Apply using the included sponge (dry), buffing the foundation onto your skin in small circles, focusing on areas that need more coverage.
- If you choose, you may also use a Motives Kabuki Brush. Or, for lighter coverage, use a fluffier brush like the Motives Powder Brush.
To use your Motives Mineral Dual Foundation wet:
- Apply using the included sponge (wet) and swirl around the compact.
- Smooth over your face, blending as you go.
- Utilizing this wet technique, the colour in Motives Mineral Dual Foundation will create a darker shade.
Reviews Write A Review
Great for sensitive skin
I love using this product, its easy to use, highly pigmented, and you can use it different looks. From Full coverage to a light a dusty touch up. Its a great compact product that can be carried in your evening bag that comes with a sponge which is nice a soft, and good quality. Most of all as a lady with highly sensitive and dry skin, this product does not make my face feel dry or heavy, its soft and lightweight which I can wear all day long, and does not react with my skin.
I love this powder so much. I have used it both dry and with moisture and I was really surprised that it actually looked great with water! Amazed actually. I am never without this now. Coverage is great too.
I used Motives Mineral Dual for the first time the other day. I thought I would apply with a wet sponge. I loved the look. The color I used was Neutral Medium and what a flawless finish. Very happy with this product.